TechTiger is proud to deliver an effective and also engaging website strategy for KD Legal.
About the client
KD Legal is a recently established law firm, founded in early July, 2017. Principal Kevin Dundo has a very successful track record, practicing in commercial and also corporate law, across multiple industry sectors.
KD Legal attract new clients through Kevin’s network of existing clientele. In collaboration with Kevin, Kirk and Debbie, TechTiger is proud to present an informative online business resource that attracts potential clients, communicates track record, conveys business professionalism and quality of service.
KD Legal is a trusted advisor in commercial and corporate law with experience in the property sector, building and construction, the service industry, the financial industry and also the mining sector. KD Legal has also represented banks, corporations and individuals in relation to commercial and corporate issues and shareholder contests.
Thanks to Joseph Ho for connecting KD Legal and TechTiger. Joseph is a Perth lawyer, introduced to Andy through friends.
Website strategy objectives include:
- Create a professional identity for the business and also the website, utilising existing branding
- To portray KD Legal as a professional provider with quality service standards
- Assist to grow the business, by attracting new customers through Search Engine Optimisation
- Design a digital marketing solution and informative business resource for existing and also potential clients
- Clear communication of commercial and corporate legal service offerings
- Utilise clear calls-to-action, to encourage users to engage KD Legal
- Provide a friendly experience for users of mobile, tablet, laptop and also desktop devices
About the website strategy
KD Legal’s innovative commercial and corporate law solutions enable clients to grow their businesses.
KD Legal assist companies with their commercial and corporate law requirements, while also providing protection from industry competitors, and ensuring adherence to regulatory changes.
- Corporate Advisory and Governance
- Commercial Advice, Agreements and Trusts
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- and also Conveyancing
Check out the website: