Holy Mary Cellars is an exciting business venture for Helen and Kevin Dundo. The cellar door is located at the Swan Settlers Market, of which Helen and Kevin are major shareholders. The time has arrived for Helen and Kevin to sell their wine domestically at the cellar door, having previously exported their delicious Katgully range to Chinese and Sri Lankan markets.
Katgully Wines holds a rich history for the Dundo family, with the original wine making equipment from the 1920’s remaining on the Millendon based vineyard together with some of the original table grapes. Three generations of the Dundo family take great pride in producing wines suited to the Swan Valley climate.
Helen identified the need to communicate the relaxed atmosphere and offerings of Holy Mary Cellars through digital marketing. TechTiger were then engaged to plan, design and develop a brand new website that encourages people who stumble upon the website to visit the Swan Settlers Market, taste wine and buy the packaged product.
Project objectives included:
- Create a thematic industrial look and feel for the website
- Portray professionalism, while being personable, helpful and friendly
- Aim the site at middle and upper class people who appreciate quality local wines
- To advertise the cellar door as part of the Swan Settlers Market
- Assist with growing the business by luring new people to the market and cellar door via a basic search engine footprint and social media
- Serve as a succinct and empowering marketing solution
- Deploy features and content that encourage interaction and inform visitors of the:
- Availability of wine tasting
- High quality Katgully range on offer to take home
- Ability to sample multiple wines using tasting paddles
- Cheese platters available to share
- Thematic and high quality design of the cellar door venue
- Swan Settlers Market location and associated offerings
- Call-to-action statements that encourage engagement of Holy Mary Cellars via social media, email, phone and in-person visits to the cellar door